Check out Adult FriendFinder, the easiest way to meet single people in your area.
Find hot adventurous women now!

Thread: Georgia Holden (Busty Retro)

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,116 Posts

Georgia Holden (Busty Retro)

Georgia Holden

Georgia Holden was around in the late 50s and early 60s.
    Showing appreciation motivates posters, press the THANKS! button.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to metalmike For This Useful Post: roi
  3. # ADS

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2,116 Posts

Georgia Holden

Georgia Holden

Super-stacked Georgia Holden releases the boobs into the wild ... and then rolls 'em around on the bed;
    and, for a grand finale, dancing like you've never seen.

http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c896...aholden002.wmv

http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c896...aholden001.wmv

http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c896...holden003.mpeg
    Showing appreciation motivates posters, press the THANKS! button.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to metalmike For This Useful Post: roi
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    That's a serious pair.

Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Georgia Holden (Busty Retro)

Pics of various quality

These are my principles. If you don't like them, well, I have others. -- Groucho Marx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ishy137 For This Useful Post: roi
    Thanks Given
    Thanks Received
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Georgia Holden from Big Breast Archive

Here are some more pictures, along with biographical information from the Big Tit Archive http://www.bigbreastarchive.com/alph...giaholden.html

We can find very little information on the gorgeously busty Georgia Holden: just that she was around in the late 50s and early 60s. We now know that she did indeed go topless, as our nude videos (above) show, and that she appeared in a low-budget movie in 1963 called The Right Hand of the Devil (thanks to Anthony P for that last piece of info).

Further information and images on this spectacular lady would sure be appreciated.

Update: March 2, 2006
    Information supplied by Georgia Lynette, Georgia Holden's niece.

"My name is Georgia Lynnette (I go by Lynnette), and Georgia Holden is (was) my aunt. My husband was looking her up online, and found your site, told me about it, and we logged on together. I saw you were looking for info, and I have lots of bio info (no pictures, sorry).

"Here's some of her story. There is so much to tell, that I can't cover it all now ... Yes, I was named after her. Actually, her name was Georgianna Michalski (prior to her marriage to Leon Kingston, who was a Las Vegas Pit Boss). They did end up divorcing. Georgia Holden was her stage name. Aside from Stripping, she had an exciting career in Dancing (in nightclubs like the one shown on the old I Love Lucy shows), and she had some involvement in films. She did some choreography and some dancing in "Singing in the Rain" and she assisted in the choreography for some of the older western films that involved Dancing Girls, and she even had a minor role in the film "Right Hand Of The Devil".

She had 2 children (who were removed [ed] from the family by her estranged ex-husband after she died)... No one in the family has seen or heard from them for at least 30 years.

She comes from a family with a colorful history. Both her parents (my grandparents) migrated from 2 different European countries - her father was from Poland, and her mother was from Holland. She was a dedicated mother, and the only thing that came before her dancing was her girls, Heidi and Devi. But it was her love of dancing that was her demise. Her and her company were doing an act in Maui. It was an exotic Adam and Eve Dance. She was one of the Dancing Golden Statues in it. She did the show a couple of times a night for many weeks. It was the repeated use of the then lead-filled Gold Body Paint that apparently activated a cancer that had been dormant in her blood. No one knew it was there so when she got sick, it had baffled her doctors - they hadn't seen anything like it. As sad as her story ended, she was a smart, resourceful, beautiful woman with a lot of joy and hope. She had a lot of fun too. She always had a sparkle in her eye that nothing could extinguish.

She died in the summer of 1971. She is buried in the San Fernando Mission Cemetery in Mission Hills, CA under Georgia Kingston. She has no headstone. She was never rich in the sense of money, but she had a family that stood strongly behind her, and she is still greatly loved.

Since I was a child, I knew she was in dancing and films, but I didn't know she was in the "exotic scene" until a couple of years ago. In fact, I didn't know how famous she was until a couple of years ago. I love seeing that she is still cherished by fans. It was funny actually - when I found out, I told my mom. Laughing, all she said was "Of course ... And if you see her in a dark turquoise fancy dress, that's my prom dress. She used it to strip."

She was a wonderful woman, and I love seeing that she is still around because (of) her fans today."

Lynnette.
    These are my principles. If you don't like them, well, I have others. -- Groucho Marx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ishy137 For This Useful Post: roi